The Society can use your expertise! Please email or phone us to discuss how your interests can best be utilized.
Become a Society Member
Our membership program is still in the works as of the summer of 2015. Please email or call us for more information on membership perks.
Donations can also be made by check. Please make checks out to Museum of the Henry’s Fork and mail to P.O. Box 900, Ashton, ID 83420
If you have any questions, please call Tom Howell at 1-208-313-7300.
Thank you so much for your kind generosity.
The Museum of the Henry’s Fork is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so all or part of your cash or in-kind donation may be tax-deductible. Please check with your personal tax advisor to ensure you receive the tax benefits to which you may be entitled.
We would like to acknowledge the following groups and individuals for their support of the Museum of the Henry’s Fork
- Pat Sturm family $500
- Ashton Seed Growers $5,000
- Bank of Idaho $1,500
- Clover Leaf Rebekahs # 82, $700
- CHC Foundation Grant, $4,910
- Valley Wide Cooperative $1,500
- Fremont County Commissioners, $3,000
- John and Denice Balmer $150
- Kerry Watts $75
- Rudy Steinman $50
- CHC Foundation Grant, $3,900
- Idaho State Historical Society Community Enrichment Grant, $1942
- Idaho National Laboratory Community Grant, $1,250
- In memory of Lorrain Sutton, $150